Friday, August 1, 2008

Little update on my blog~

1. Thanks for the Advertlets again and again cause they just gave me 6 free tickets for 3 movies. So I just watched Shaolin Girl at Mid Valley this Wednesday. But I still have 2 tickets for Wall-E on 11 of August and 2 more tickets for You don't Mess with the Zohan on the next day after Wall-E. Ya, a lot of free movie to go for. Happy man~

2. My convocation is almost here so I will end my study life soon and start to join working life path. It is a new path for me and little bit afraid.

3. Ya, my dream of owning Canon EOS 450D is almost come true. Hopefully can get it this weekend. Happy~ Sure will write a post for it when I got the camera.

Update soon on tomorrow cause got an appointment with doctor today 9am... See you guys~

No comments: