Saturday, August 2, 2008

Movies~

Last Wednesday, I went to watch the movie Shaolin Girl with two free tickets from Advertlets. Besides the movie tickets, I still got 2 free soft drinks and 2 popcorns. Yeah~ By the way, the movie just average only but the movie's CG is breathtaking. Those Japanese actors are also very cute cause mainly are young girls... The main actress is Kou Shibasaki, as Rin Sakurazara in the movie. She quite pretty and sure you all remember her acting role in another movie called Nihon Chinbotsu (日本沉没).
Kou Shibasaki as Rin Sakurazara

Do you familiar with this colour? Ya, I guess you will shout out "Shaolin Soccer". Haha. When I watching that movie, I cant't stop thinking of Shaolin Soccer. Haha.
Overall, this movie still is a good movie to watch if you want to fill up your free time on weekends.

Next movie is Wall-E and You don't mess with the Zohan. I am damn look forward to Wall-E. I like that robot, haha~


No comments: