Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Fireworks

Do you all know there are a competition is going on now? That is Malaysia International Fireworks Competition 2008 at Putrajaya International Convention Centre. Same place with last year Fireworks Competition.
But if I not mistaken, those country take part in the competition for this year is much less than last year. The Countries only including:
Malaysia - 12 August
China - 16 August
Canada - 20 August
Spain - 24 August
Australia -29 August (grand finale)
Each fireworks show lasts a minimum of 20 - 25 minutes and here is the layout for the events.
I am watching the fireworks from Malaysia in front of my house just now. I can clearly see the fireworks although there is some distance between my house and Putrajaya. Very beautiful and quite interesting. I love it so much.


PS: This purple colour firework is presented to a girl who loves fireworks a lot. I no longer can accompany her to watch fireworks this year although I hope I can have those chances. Wish you saw this too...
This is for you~

No comments: