Friday, August 22, 2008

3 Wishes...

I have three wishes to accomplish before I start to work.


1.) Putrajaya International Convention Center
I wish to go Putrajaya International Convention Center (PICC) to watch the Malaysia International Fireworks Competition 2008. Because I want to go there take some photos of those fireworks. I went there last year and it is wonderful for me so I hope can back to there this year. Anyone want to fetch me along?


2.) Forest Research Institute Malaysia
My second wish is go to Forest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM) near Kepong there. It because I wish to go take some fresh breathes and get closer with nature. Haha~ Sounds weird, isn't it? Ya, that is what I wish for... hehe. Besides, I can take some photos there too. That's maybe the secondary reason why I wish to go there.


3.) Kuala Lumpur International Airport
I wish I can go Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) to take photos of aircrafts taking off or landing down. It is a fascinating experience for me if I can achieve this wish. Why I wish to go there is maybe causing by the side effect after I watched the Japanese drama series called Good Luck! Haha~

Really hope I can go this three places before I start to work... God Bless Me!


No comments: