Thursday, August 7, 2008

Graduated

Today is my convocation at University of Malaya. But today weather not very good for convocation. What the heck! Raining whole day! Already get myself wet before I enter into the hall. Consequence is can't take much picture because I don't wan cause my SLR get wet and all my friends and course mate already became wet. Damn raining!
However, I still got some presents from my friends. Thank you you all!

After my convocation, I will start a new chapter of my life. Life full of busyness, hopefully I can hold on with those busy working life. Ohya, still got a lot of money need to pay back to the government (PTPTN). Haha~ need to work hard earning money.
I found some funny cartoon for graduate student on the net. These two are the best among those others, haha~

1 comment:

GiGi said...

haha my dear partner, glad tat my little pink pig appears on d right lower corner of the pic!!hehe =)
like the pic where there was a big metal ball named debt on the convo hat...that is the consequence of borrowing PTPTN!! haha...