Monday, July 28, 2008

Wall-E

Wall-E, a robot build for carry out cleaning job on the surface of the earth which human being no longer lives on the earth. But one day, he met a wonderful feminine robot called EVE. Her job is to find plant life on the earth surface. When Wall-E saw her on the first sight, Wall-E know he already fall in love with her. Even robot knew what is love and he starting to try her best to win her heart. For this movie, it is truly a love story for me. I hope I can watch this movie with a girl too. haha~
Advertlets is giving out free tickets again. Each people can earn themselves two tickets. And I hope can watch this movie in theater with my love one(with advertlets help)~

For further information, please kindly refer to the Advertlets website.
Wall-E trailer is here!

No comments: