Saturday, July 5, 2008

No Black Tie

No Black Tie, located at Lorong Mesui, Off Jalan Nagasari, Off Jalan Raja Chulan. It is just beside Istana Hotel and it is not so difficult to be found. Just pay attention to the sign board of the road. Sure can find it. No Black Tie could be one of Malaysia's premier Jazz Clubs located in the heart of KL.
The place so mystery when you looking it from outside. Green back light behind the No Black Tie's sign and whole entrance covers by a lot of trees. If you are a careless person, sure hard to notice the main entrance. hehe~
I heard that the place have two area, one is upstairs and another one is below it. Those performers are performing at downstairs. Every weekend, that place sure will be crowded with people and it becomes very pack.
Unfortunately, I am not yet been there before but I always wish I can go that place since long time ago. Hopefully I can go there soon. I am looking forward to that moment...

From there, you can check their performance schedule.

No comments: