Tuesday, July 1, 2008

What should i choose?


Konica Minolta Glass Tech (M) Sdn Bhd

I have to go Melacca interview this Thursday again. Damn shit, need to take a bus go there. Should be very tired...
One of my course mate working there. As she told me, this company not quite ok for her. She asks me to find other jobs first, if really don't have then only accepted the job at there.
The picture show the compound of the company, actually quite huge compound since it is a manufacturing company. But the truth is huge company but less manpower inside. So the remaining staffs have to work more.

Officially working hour is 8:30am - 5pm, it is so normal, right? But due to lack of manpower, most of the people will stay until 7pm or 8pm. This because they can't go back since their boss not yet back. So my course mate working hour became 8am - 8:30pm. That is almost 12 hours! Sure it is suffered.

Supposedly, this job only work Monday to Friday but due to some project have some tight schedule so they have to work on weekends too. But after that, they will replace those off day on weekdays (still two days).

From all of these, the salary only RM2000 per month. I still don't know is it providing accommodation for those people like me. So do you think I should get the job?

1 comment:

angeline said...

If got other choices, grab the others rather than it.
12 hours for 2k per month not worth.
Unless, u like this job....