Thursday, September 25, 2008

First time to rig

This rig is called West Berani and it is a semi-submersible self-erecting tender rig. I will be going to this rig on tomorrow morning. This rig located around Miri so I will taking 8.40pm flight to Miri tonight so that I no need rush on tomorrow morning. I not sure I will be staying there for how long but maximum is 28days. So I not really can get in touch with friends in a month time.

If not mistaken, the rig got internet services but I don't have laptop and my handphone cant online too. So i not sure I can get online or not. Hopefully I can online. Hehe~

If I can't online then that means I can't update any post in this 28days. wuwuwu~ sad~ I still some posts which I not yet finish since last month. Sigh, have to postpone it again...

All the best to myself since this is my first time go to rig. Here is my working life start... See you guys in 4 weeks time.

3 comments:

chee yee said...

wow...sound challenging wo..but sound dangerous too...anyway take care ya :)

xin said...

seen that is not easy....but i believe you may overcome all the challenging..... take care o....

Wois said...

"This rig located around Miri"???

i guess u mean in Baram Delta or Luconia Block. It is not around Miri, but offshore of Miri.

in rig or vessels, there got internet provided, somemore u can call ur family from it through telephone... dont worry... the problem u need to face is BORING!!!

i think this is ur first job? wish u all the best!!! enjoy sunrise and sunset in rig...