Wednesday, September 10, 2008

PlayStation 3

Since I was kid, my family never bought me a video game console such as nintendo or playstation. Until now, I also don't buy any Xbox360, PS3 or Wii. Don't know why I never buy any of those although I like to play games. Maybe I just prefer PC games...

But for now, I really wish to buy a PS3 to play it. Why? It just have a only reason on that.
That is a game called " Metal Gear Solid 4 - Son of the Patriots ". It is a wonderful game starting from MGS1 to this MGS4 and spends some years to develop the game. Why it so interesting because this is ending of all four chapter. It just likes a conclusion or explanation for previous chapter.
I already watched the trailer of this game and this game already on the market now. I can't wait to grab a PS3 just for this game. Haha~ should I consider again since I just want to play a game? haha~

Sorry, this is just a small post so I will stop here. See you guys soon.

No comments: