Friday, January 30, 2009

Lion dance at Mid Valley

These photos are taken before Chinese New Year at Mid Valley. There is lion dance at Mid Valley Center Court on that day. Actually I want to go meet with Angeline on that time but since there is lion dance over there, I take out my baby and snap some of the picture before I rush to her.
IMG_2378
What they call this kind of stand? Anyone can give me answer?


IMG_2384
This lion dance is much better than the 1 Utama lion dance!


IMG_2386
This photo using flashgun and seen like too bright already. Still don't know how to handle it.


IMG_2387
Last photo, lion eating people's hands!


Overall, happy chinese new year! Hope you all the best in year 2009. Although the economic not so good in this year, hopefully we still can survive this crisis.

No comments: