Sunday, June 15, 2008

Car's Fantasy~

Car, a noun always being connected to a man's dream. From small kid, guys seen like obsess with cars. No matter is a luxury car or normal car, at least there are four wheels there. Is it real? Or maybe just for me? I wonder which guy will not dreaming to have his own car when he is capable...

For me, i drove a lot of cars before... but i never have my own car... at least until now... Is it too misery for me? Be frankly, i love car... i love the moment i driving it~ quite enjoying~ but i never have my own car...

The 1st car i drove was Perodua Kancil when i still pursuing my driving licence.
After i had my driving licence, i still don't have any car to drive on. why? cause my father always not allowed me to touch his company's car. For the second car i drove before was Perodua Kembara which is actually my ex-girl friend's car.
Luckily, at this moment, my second sister bought an Inokom Atos Prima 1.1. I start to drive her car since she scare to drive it at the beginning... i quite enjoying driving her car...
After one year, my elder sister also bought a Perodua Kelisa Imago. I continue enjoying both Kelisa and Atos with limited time and plenty of regulation... Sad~ but what is comforting me is i still can drive their cars. I understand those limited time and regulation is just because those cars are not my car...
When i study at University, my kindly housemate let me drive her new Perodua Viva. Thanks for her, i drove my 5th car in my life. Although i not always drive it but i still enjoying my Viva time. hehe~
My 6th car i drove before was Toyota Corolla. Quite pathetic is this is also my ex-girl friend's car, not same with the Kembara owner... Sigh~
Toyota Corolla, a huge car for me. a little scary when i first drive it...
Recently, i drive my father's car. After this few years, he start to allow me to drive it but actually i don't like Proton Wira especially his one. Don't know why, i just don't like the feel. It just like killing me when i drive it~ Too bad...
I'm 24 years old now. Just want to find jobs now. When i gonna have my own car? I drove 7 cars after i had my driving licence which is already 7 years ago. Although i don't drive them frequently. For now, I looking forward to hold my own car but when the time comes, what is the petrol's price at that time? RM4/litre? Then how i gonna feed my car instead i already no money to feed my own selves. I don't dare to see it so far yet, it only makes me down.
Sorry for blah blah blah here, i just want to spit it out. Thanks for reading it~

No comments: