Thursday, June 12, 2008

Birthday~

P R O L O G U E

9 of May... That day is my 24 years old birthday.
I have a celebration with all my dudes + a babe
at Hoi Tong Steamboat, Seri Kembangan.
Quite a noisy place over there but i think we are the noisiest
among other customer after we start eating.
Did we drink? Nope.
Just the laughter behave like liquor for us. Haha~

These are all my friends shown at picture below.

(From right to left)
Sporty Raymond, OMG Ben, Hitler Hung, Trendy Tat, Diva Ting + Missing Big Boss Kenneth (Photographer)

Let me tell you all a story...
Once upon a time,
just 4 days before my birth, Hitler was reborn in Malaysia.
Last time, he try to kill all the Jewish.
But this time, he is plan to kill all the *****.
Haha~
Just kidding, he is only one of best friend but we both are taurus guy.
See, he so cute~ i like him so much~

Since this fellow only few days older than me so, we just slice the cake together.
Thanks for them present us the cake~

So......

I think you already hungry now, isn't it?
Ok, let me pass a slice of cake to you.
Come on, don't be shy... Hehe

E N D I N G

After all the dudes eat those foods like they just came from famine country,
here is "crime scene" of our table.

Is it a little bit too much for 6 people?
That, i definitely don't know how to answer it,
i just know i am very full on that night.

After those food + the cake, my stomach limit really off the scale... haha~
but i am enjoying the moment with all my friends.

Thanks for you all~

No comments: