Saturday, November 8, 2008

Malaysia International Fireworks Competition 2008

Malaysia International Fireworks Competition 2008 is one of the fireworks competition take part by many teams come from different part of the world. For this year, I went to Putrajaya International Convention Center (PICC) to watch this fireworks presentation.
I also went for last year but I didn't take any photos on last year but this year I brought my DSLR to take some fireworks since I never take photos of fireworks before.
Here are the results... Not so good cause this is my first time taking fireworks with DSLR with tripod but without remote shutter... Hehe~
IMG_1619
Starting...

IMG_1613
Close up...

IMG_1598
Lousy composition...

IMG_1610
Want to take a whole view...

IMG_1615
Too early to release my shutter...

IMG_1642
Final countdown...

IMG_1632
Too many smoke around...

IMG_1635
Two fireworks overlapping...

No comments: