Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur
Just back from Mid Valley just now. Finally had the opportunity to accompany my girl friend watch WooHoo. Nice, funny and touching movie from Malaysia. Hehe~ Meanwhile, I also booked My dream lens, Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM lens from the shop because they also out of stock. I don't know this is how many times I look for this lens around the town. Sigh~ Need one week to get it from Canon Malaysia so hopefully I will be still here next week to take it.

Besides, after the damn unhappy phone conversation with the car sales person, he message me today. He informed me my plat number already brought but he ask me to wait for another month to get my car. Dammit. This is because Alza fully occupied Perodua Production line. No room for my little car. I WANT my car!

Back to the photo, Kuala Lumpur. I not sure when is the last time I took the photo of KLCC and KL tower together. I think the last one is taken at Look Out Point. That time I still using my dear Casio Digital Camera which pass away few years ago. Hehe~ Such a long time ago...

No comments: