Sunday, February 28, 2010

Fo Guang Shan Dong Zen Temple

Few of my lovely course mates, Angeline and I went to Fo Guang Shan Dong Zen Temple 2 days back. Fo Guang Shan Dong Zen Temple located at Jenjarom, Selangor. We went there quite late so the traffic is really bumper to bumper. I almost accident because those stupid driver stopped her car totally just because got a bump in front of her. Dammit, almost crash her car. Luckily nothing happen to me. Back to the topic, due to too many people visit the temple, the parking spaces is quite limited and actually there are too much people visiting that place too(my opinion only). But overall, Dong Zen Temple is a nice place visit though. As usual, took some photos over there. hehe~ Will update more on this and Thean Hou Temple also. Enjoy.
Dong Zen Temple
Dong Zen Temple
Dong Zen Temple
Dong Zen Temple
Dong Zen Temple

No comments: