Monday, October 12, 2009

I hate this kind of feeling...

the_clock_is_ticking_by_cindefckingrella
When you wake up from your bed, the first thing you worry about is anyone message you or call you to go back for work. If you really got a call or a message, you need to leave your house for one month. You never know when is the call or the message will knock your door. So what you can do is just keep waiting for it. Waiting to be execute on the electric chair. Those feelings are not good at all. You are watching the clock ticking every second and check the phone frequently although it doesn't have any incoming phone calls or messages. What can I do with that? Nothing, definitely nothing can I do for that. Sigh~

Dik... Dok... Dik... Dok... My clock still ticking now...
My Workstation
Finally I got my table arrange properly. After I bought a wireless keyboard, mouse and a laptop cooler pad, seen like my table is more tidy up now. While my favourite IKEA photo frame is just sit in front of me. Great~ I love my table now... Hopefully can get a bigger table and a more comfortable chair to pair up my gears now. Day dreaming again...

No comments: