Friday, October 16, 2009

Snowflake - Taiwanese Dessert Secrets

Snowflake 01
Angeline and I went to Snowflake located at Subang Jaya last week. Snowflake is selling many types of Taiwanese desserts. They are selling three major types of flavour which is cincau flavour, yam flavour and soya flavour. Then you can choose 4 types of topping for you previous flavour.
Snowflake 02
After you order and pay the bill, the cashier will give you a small "UFO" shape device. It is called beeping UFO by the way. Before that, I'm not sure what is the function of that "UFO". After my sister and Angeline explained then I got it. Actually it is like paging device, when your order is ready, the device will start beeping and flashing light. I heard that Taiwan local stalls also using such device too. Nice idea!
Snowflake 03
This is soya flavour with 4 different topping in one set. Cincau, Yam, Red Bean and "Pearl"(don't know what to call it in English, sorry). This is damn delicious because the soya flavour ice is so rich with the soya flavour. When the ice melt in your mouth, it just like you are drinking rich soya but not eating the ice but you still can feel the soya ice in your mouth. Meanwhile all the toppings are match it very well. I personally recommend this one to others. Haha~
Snowflake 04
This is the best seller of that shop(it written on the menu) but I doubt it. Hehe~ This one just not my type. Actually it is cincau flavour with yam and cincau topping. Doesn't like it much compare with the previous one. Maybe can try other flavour when I visit it next time. Looking forward. Yummy~

No comments: