Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Lowepro Inverse 200 AW

Lowepro Inverse 200AW-5

One month back, I wrote a post for something I just bought. Ya, it is a new camera bag to replace my old bag. I'm keep thinking what kind of the I should buy before that. Backpack, sling bag, shoulder bag or belt pack? I also don't know which one should I go for it. But since I don't have much lens around me yet so I'm thinking to get a small bag which I can access my stuff easily. In the end, I make my choice to go for belt pack.

Lowepro Inverse 200AW-1

I choose for Lowepro rather than other brands and the model is Inverse 200 AW. The bag is suitable for outdoor use and full of a lot of features for protection, easy access and comfort.

Lowepro Inverse 200AW-2

The quick access on the top let me easy to open it for access our gadgets. And the detachable and padded shoulder strap adds a comfortable, additional carrying option too.

Lowepro Inverse 200AW-4

The interior size is 30.5 X 15.3 X 21.2 cm and the whole bag weight is 0.96kg. The bag have memory card pockets, few adjustable dividers, mesh side pockets and exterior pockets for water bottle also. The capacity of the bag allow us to put 1 pro DSLR with medium zoom lens attached plus 2 additional lenses; or a 70-200mm attached lens in horizontal position plus 1 additional lens; charger and cords; filters and memory cards.

Lowepro Inverse 200AW-3

The bag also quip with all weather cover which is cover the bag from rain and dust. This is good when we using it outdoor. And there is slip lock under the bag which allow us to carry the tripod too when we need it.

Lowepro Inverse 200AW-6

No comments: