Friday, May 29, 2009

Samsung 2333sw

IMG_3760

Ya, I mention previously I bought a Samsung LCD Screen recently. It is Samsung 2333sw 23" wide screen LCD monitor. It have the resolution as large as 1920 x 1080 pixels which is using 16:9 aspect ratio while also supporting HD resolution standard.

It have both analog RGB and DVI-D inputs with HDCP which allows to playback encoded HD content such as blu-ray. It have 5 ms respond time and 20,000:1 Dynamic Contrast so it is wonderful when playing movie in full screen using this monitor.

IMG_3766

My friend also bought another Samsung 24" monitor screen which is the Samsung T240. I not yet go to his house to see out how is the performance. Back to my monitor, overall the quality of the screen is quite good and the built quality with glossy black touching also very nice.

With the screen in this size, I can easily do my job easily since it is more room for multitasking. It is amazing when playing the video or doing my photoshop work with this screen size.

IMG_3772

This is my table in my room. It is quite gigantic compare with my other stuffs but this is best buy item since the price also not very expensive if compare with others. I think that's my review about Samsung 2333sw. Have a nice day to all.

No comments: