Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Christmas_Card_by_nighty


For my this year Christmas and New Year, I have to spend my time on the rig. I only can get back to home on 2nd of Jan. I feel depress today due to I can't get back to home to celebrate Christmas for this year. I like Christmas very much, I see this festival much bigger than my own birthday. I don't exactly know why I so like Christmas, maybe I'm a Catholic? I also not sure about it.

Today is Christmas eve, those rig crew just finish up preparing the Christmas tree at the galley. When I saw that Christmas tree decoration, I feel more depress than before. I have to spend my Christmas facing the ocean while I doing nothing only facebook-ing for whole day.

I wish I can have a warm coffee and sitting on the couch while enjoying those Christmas atmosphere on the street. I wish Santa Claus can stop by my rig and pick me up to back to my home. I wish to celebrate Christmas at the town but not this freezing cold ocean. But I know this kind of miracle won't happen so easy unless I faster go to sleep and have a great dream tonight.

I have to face my situation here. The fact is I can't celebrate my Christmas at home this year. Hope other people can enjoy their Christmas eve tonight. Play crazy and enjoy the joy... Merry Christmas and Happy New Year for everyone!


Merry_Christmas_by_MikePMitchell

1 comment:

chee yee said...

nvm..you can date us n re-celebrate with us when u back:D