Sunday, December 21, 2008

How you go to work?

How you all go to work every time? I think most of the people will travel by car, motorcycle, bus, KTM or LRT, right? It is so often to travel by those transportation to go to work. But due to my job requirement, I need to travel by airplane, boat and even helicopter. Ya, it is a true flying helicopter. In this trip, I no longer going to Miri but is Kota Bahru. And I go to the rig by helicopter type Sikorsky S-76, just like the photo below.
Heli
How is the feeling travel by helicopter? Firstly I really nervous when I preparing to board into the helicopter. When it want to start take off, it seen like playing video game. It is so fast and just take off like plane too. I'm very exciting since I just sit behind the pilot, so I can observed what the pilot did when taking off, so cool! My journey from Kota Bahru airport to the rig is almost spend half an hour so it is not so far. In the middle of the journey, we went through a cloud. And inside the cloud, it was raining on that time. So I almost can feel all those cloud pass by the helicopter. Nice experience for me. In the end, if anyone ask me how is helicopter ride? I sure will tell them it is damn nice but too noisy from the propeller and damn small cocpit... Haha~ I am looking forward to my second helicopter ride when I leaving this rig... still got 11 days to go...

No comments: