Saturday, March 20, 2010

Typica

I'm waiting for my flight at Changi Airport now. I've to wait for around 4 hours more before I can start check in my flight. My laptop's battery life still remains 74% and I can't find any wall adapter around me. Sitting alone at the airport with plenty of strangers passing by me. Feel like quite relaxing though.

Since nothing to do, I update my blog instead of sitting like a dummy. Ya, I went to Typica with my course mates before I fly to Singapore. Actually Typica is a small coffee shop which they don't mass produce coffee for its customers like Starbucks did. They quite passion with coffee making actually. Typica's boss actually is same person with another coffee shop called Ikopi, which is quite near to Petaling Street, KL. But Typica is quite further away from KL town but near to Time Square, KL.

Overall, I love their cakes the most and the coffee is quite good though. But one thing I not comfortable is the space inside the shop. I think they want to control the quality of their coffee but bigger spaces is much more comfortable for customer to stay longer in the shop. Although this is just my personal opinion. As usual, I took some photos over there. Highly recommend to try their cakes when you visit them. Cheers.
Typica
Typica
Typica
Typica

No comments: