Monday, March 29, 2010

German Pork Knuckle

German Pork Knuckle
I never try German Pork Knuckle before this. I thought is almost same with the Chinese Deep Fried Pork but actually the taste is very different with what I know. This dish is used pork knuckle, deep fried it until the outer layer is damn crunchy but the meat is still juicy. Then served on the plate with sour vegetable and potato. Although I din't like the the sour stuff but when it served with the meat, both suits each others well. Since I'm driving that day, so I can't have a German beer. Have to try it next time. Hehe~ Besides, I had this dish at Lot 10 HuTong around Bukit Bintang, Lower ground food court of Lot 10. Actually that place is quite good. Air condition food court served with plenty of different food. If you wish to find some nice food around there, maybe you can have a look over there. Cheers~

No comments: