Thursday, December 17, 2009

Pick n Brew @ 1U

Pick & Brew (4)
After one year, Angeline and I went to Pick n Brew again. From my last experience dining at Pick n Brew, their services always nice and warm to the customers, so nothing much big different for this visit though. I love the atmosphere over there because usually not much customers dine in and their home design over the shop. Just like the feeling you are having meal at your home.
Pick & Brew (3)
Iced Fruit Tea
Pick & Brew (5)
Infinitude Coffee in Mocha Pot
Pick & Brew (2)
Double Brownies Ice Cream
Pick & Brew (6)
Angeline~~
Pick & Brew (7)
Wheat Bread served with Vinegar and Olive Oil
Pick & Brew (1)
Angel Hair Marinara
Pick & Brew (8)
Spanish Prawn Salad
But I found that Pick n Brew at 1 Utama no longer exist. They decided to close this outlet so you only can find Pick n Brew at Hicom-Glenmarie Industrial Park. It is quite sad to hear the news but this isn't surprise me since I never notice full house in Pick n Brew at 1 Utama. Moreover their location really not ideal because not much people will walk to that direction unless you want to go One World Hotel. By the way, hope one day I can visit the main outlet too..

No comments: