Monday, January 10, 2011

From 2010 to 2011...

Finally I have some free time to update my photos and my blog.
Overall, ending of 2010 really not so good for me.
I'm celebrating end of 2010 with my faulty laptop and lying on my bed with dengue fever.
Due to my laptop faulty, I had lost some of my files which I not able to recover back.
Moreover I had to spend Rm400 just to change the whole graphic card's chipset.
Besides, suffering in dengue fever also killing me softly.
High fever, flu, cough, sore throat, diarrhea and bleeding from my gum.
But luckily I already recover from this.

I made a wishlist on end of 2009 which I wish to complete in 2010.
So far I complete 4 of them from the list of 7.
Finally I am able to own a car, Myvi. Bought a 7D and 17-55mm lens and plan a vacation.
But still have 3 of them not yet complete which is buy ND filter, CPL filter and a 10-20mm wide angle lens.
I know most of them is related to camera, I think I too into camera already.
Although I not yet complete 7 of them, but I also get a new phone in 2010 and I love it so much.

So in a fresh year 2011, I hope I can complete all this within this year.
1. Get a wide angle lens, maybe Canon EF-S 10-22mm will be great.
2. Get more vacation and trip
3. Get myself more healthy by do more exercise
4. Take more photos to improve my skills

What else should I add into my list? Think think think...

No comments: